Phillipians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me



Monday, February 8, 2010

Marszy's Crochet Blog on my Etsy Store

So I've always had this crazy idea to start my own business right, so here I am stepping out for the first time, kinda. Well I mean I've tried selling on eBay and sold a few items, sold a few items on Amazon and did well, even created postcards for an event and reaped monetarily. But what then, I got discouraged or the fear of failure reared its ugly head and I just simply stopped. But when you have this aching desire to do something. you know it kinda never goes away. Many of you know what I mean. if you really need a reminder, then keep doing everything but the the thing you really want to to do and all of a sudden you will clearly remember the thing (s) you have been longing to do.

So anyway over the past years I found myself constantly creating things and pitching ideas to people, waiting for some "random" person to bring my vision(s) to life, randomly. But, who better to bring these visions to life then the one(s) with the vision? Hence the birth of my Etsy store ,Marszy's Crasy Daisys n' More! Oh you said you'd like to visit? Why of course you can just go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/marszy.

Marszy's Crasy Daisys n' More is a compilation of crocheted daisies and flowers for wear, decoration or play. Many colors will adorn this shop so keep checking back. I wore one of my daisies out and it seems people really like them so I must continue what I've started. Well that will do it for now. Thank you for stopping by and remember, if you have that aching desire to do something like start your own business then by all means go for it and we can go together. Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment