Phillipians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me



Sunday, July 18, 2010

Now to get serious about my craft

Well it is really easy to get discouraged when you see how successful others are at your craft. I have a ton of ideas but getting them out is another issue. The time the detail, etc arrrg! Man If i could put a machine to work for me I really would. Hard work, however, does have its payoff. I've not seen it here on my etsy yet but I have not really dived into my craft either sooo how do I get motivated.  How do I get serious about my craft?  So guess like my first sale on eBay, before It actually happened I was so awe struck by all the "successful sellers", until one day - I became one - lol. So here I am anticipating the day I see sells coming from my shop. But in the mean time I wait and be patient. I can only assume that in due time my shop, too, will have its dawning day. " To infinity and beyond!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment